• 1 tsp lemon zest
• 1/2 cup drained and chopped roasted red peppers
• 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves plus additional for garnish
• 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
• 12 ounce s tri-color penne rigate pasta
• 14 ounce s quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
• 2 clove s garlic, finely chopped
• 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
• 3 tbs drained and chopped sundried tomatoes with herbs in oil plus 2 tablespoons oil
1. Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add pasta and cook as label directs, drain. Rinse pasta under cold water and drain.
2. In large bowl, toss pasta with remaining ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or up to 2 days. Serve garnished with basil.