Grilled Salmon & Spinach Salad
• 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
• 1 cup quartered and sliced cucumber
• 1 cup rasberry vinaigrette olive oil
• 1 small red onion, sliced
• 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
• 1/4 cup chopped chives for garnish (optional)
• 2 bags (6 ounces each) baby spinach
• 4 boneless salmon fillets (6 oounces each)
1. Place salmon in large zip-top plastic bag and pour ½ cup vinaigrette over salmon. Seal bag and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat; oil grill rack. Place salmon on hot grill rack, skin side up, and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 145°. Separate skin from salmon while removing salmon from grill. Let cool and refrigerate until chilled.
3. To serve, distribute spinach, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, and salmon fillets over 4 serving plates. Serve with remaining vinaigrette. Garnish with chives, if desired.
Calories – 321
Total Fat - 13g
Saturated Fat - 3g
Cholesterol - 86mg
Sodium - 427mg
Carbohydrate - 17g
Fiber - 3g
Protein - 33g