• 1 pinch dry mustard
• 1 pinch white pepper
• 1 tbs distilled white vinegar
• 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley leaves for garnish
• 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 1/2 tsp s all purpose flour
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt
• 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
• 2 whole wheat English muffins, toasted
• 2/3 cup fat-free milk
• 3 small tomatoes, sliced
• 4 cup s oacjed baby spinach leaves
• 4 large eggs
1. In small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons milk and flour. In small saucepan, heat remaining milk over medium-high heat 3 minutes or just until simmering. Slowly pour in milk-flour mixture while whisking constantly. Cook 2 minutes, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to low and gradually whisk in cheese until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in ⅛ teaspoon salt, mustard, and white pepper; keep warm.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach and cook 2 minutes or until wilted, stirring frequently. Stir in ⅛ teaspoon salt; keep warm.
3. To large skillet with 2 inch high sides, add water to fill halfway, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, and vinegar, and bring to a boil. Carefully crack eggs, 1 at a time, into small cup. Slowly slide eggs into water while immersing cup slightly in water. Cover tightly with lid and remove from heat. Let stand 3 to 4 minutes, or until egg white is cooked through and yolk is slightly soft.
4. Place 1 muffin half on 4 individual serving plates and top each with 2 tomato slices and ¼ of the spinach. With slotted spoon, remove eggs from skillet and place 1 egg over spinach on each muffin half. Top eggs with sauce and serve with additional tomato slices garnished with parsley.
Calories - 208
Total Fat - 9g
Saturated Fat - 3g
Cholesterol - 218mg
Sodium - 419mg
Carbohydrate - 20g
Fiber - 3g
Protein - 14g