• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter
• 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
• 1-1/2 tbs chopped rosemary leaves
• 1-1/2 tsp ground black pepper
• 1-3/4 tsp salt
• 15 ounce s ricotta cheese
• 16 lasagna noodles
• 2 cup s shredded Parmesan-Asiago cheese blend
• 3 tbs olive oil
• 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dried breadcrumbs
• 4 clove s garlic, finely chopped
• 4-1/2 cup s whole milk
• 5 green onions, thinly sliced
• 5-6 ounce s baby spinach
• 8 cup s sliced wild mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cook lasagna noodles as label directs, drain.
2. Meanwhile, in medium saucepot, melt butter over medium-low heat. Stir in flour and cook 1-minute. Add milk and heat to simmering, whisking constantly; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture thickens, whisking frequently. Stir in 1 teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon pepper and nutmeg.
3. Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until most liquid is released from mushrooms, stirring frequently. Add garlic, rosemary, and remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper, and cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in onions and breadcrumbs.
4. Spread about 1-1/4 cups sauce into bottom of prepared baking dish; top with 4 noodles, 2 cups mushroom mixture, 2/3 cup ricotta cheese, 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach and 1/2 cup Parmesan-Asiago cheese blend. Repeat 2 more layers of sauce, noodles, mushroom mixture, ricotta cheese, spinach and cheese blend. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese blend.
5. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until edges are bubbly and top is browned. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Calories - 475
Total Fat - 25g
Saturated Fat - 13g
Cholesterol - 33mg
Sodium - 878mg
Carbohydrate - 43g
Fiber - 3g
Protein - 23g